Thursday, August 25, 2011

26 Years old!

Where does the time go. One day you are in high school thinking i am never going to get out of here. And then the next thing you know, you are watching your son come into the world. Its amazing how fast times goes. Some of the things i have enjoyed this summer are the many camping trips to Wasatch, Brower, numerous scout camps, the spruces. and of course the last hunting trip I took to Michigan. and no matter what my grandpa and dad say the honey dipping chore is not that sweet.
Some things recently i have enjoyed is having my parents own a boat. It has been many hours of fun and i hope to have many more as my son grows up and comes to enjoy it also, i hope he doesn't get my moms fear of the water on her face.
And most of all things have have come to love and enjoy are all the family outings soccer games, the fair, football games, trips to the cabin. Now with our little guy here we will be able to create memories with him also. i am so looking forward to the next year of my life as i watch my son grow. I hope the next year brings us more adventures!







No comments:

Post a Comment